Located in Glorieta New Mexico; 33 The Cliffs View is located in an eco village and subdivision with strict building guidelines. Glorieta is located about 10 miles SE of Santa Fe. The property is located on 26 acres with well water and abundant clean air. Santa Fe has a terrific farmers market, two Whole Foods, and an environmental doctor that is excellent. The construction earned a Build Green New Mexico rating. The State of New Mexico described it as “one of the most sustainable buildings in the state.”
The construction was accomplished with almost exclusively non toxic products. Some of the products used were,
- Durisol, Insulated concrete form
- Bonded logic insulation
- Marazzi tile, no carpeting or wood floors, 100% tile
- American Clay in the main house and Benjamin Moore no VOC paint in the guest house
- Magnesium Oxide Board, no plywood or OCB anyplace in the house
- Goethermal heating system
- Radon mitigation system
- EMF kill switch in the master bedroom of the main house
- Metal pitched roof
- 5000 gallon cistern collection system from rain water
- Native grasses and wildflowers
- Organic garden
- No additives in any of the concrete
- HRV, allows for air exchanges as often as necessary
- All organic oak cabinets and doors are sealed with a non toxic varnish
THE PROPERTY CONSISTS OF 4 STRUCTURES
A two car garage, a storage shed, the guest house/wellness center and the main house.
The Guest House/Wellness Center is about 850 square feet equally divided between living quarters and a wellness center. The living center is a combined bedroom area and kitchen. The wellness center is divided into 4 rooms. One has a large infrared sauna with washer and dryer, the second is a colonic room with state of the art colonic equipment, the third is a massage room and finally the forth is a combined office and entry. This structure can be either a personal center for rest and recuperation or the living quarters can be rented to individuals with environmental illness. With proper certifications the wellness area can be a treatment center.
The Main House is the living quarters. It is about 3400 square feet. It consists of two guest bedrooms, a master bedroom with attached master bath, and 1.5 additional bathrooms. A large open living room, a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a TV room and a laundry room. On the north and east side of the house about 170 feet of Trex decking offers spectacular views.
It is impossible to articulate the views. Elevation is about 7500 feet with the Glorieta Mesa to the south (part of the 26 acres) and non stop mountain ranges to the south.
SELLING PRICE AND INFORMATION
If interested, contact Tom Kennedy at (503) 351-2922 or firstname.lastname@example.org.